FW: LAT 9

Subject: FW: LAT 9
From: "Anthony & Susan" <jetbike@worldlynx.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 19:06:28 -0500
Listeners,
 An update on LAT 9 balancing. The Hunter gsp9700 will not balance the LAT 9
wheel. I saw it advertised on the web at this import dealer. It said it
could "balance the unbalanceable" When I got there an older gent looked at
my wheels an stated "your fu*ked" I wish he told me that before I took a
half day at work! LOL. Then he suggested another place and we called them. I
brought the wheels over and they looked at them. He said he would need the
car to strobe balance them. Yeh Ha!!!!! I'll let you know how I make out
after he spins them. Thanx for everyone's help.

ANT 66 MK1A  B382001859LRXFE
with LAT 9's