9 Inch Rear for TIGER

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: 9 Inch Rear for TIGER
From: "Schonberger, Barry K" <BKSchonb@usi.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 09:37:12 -0600
I am upgrading to a 1.5 degree cambered rear end for the TIGER with larger
brakes . My current 9" rear is available with the following specifications:

        55 3/8" track (wheel mounting face to mounting face)
        Speedway Engineering full floating aluminum hubs and steel tubes
        5 on 4 3/4" wheel bolt pattern with 3"x1/2" studs
        12" x.810" curved vane rotors
        WILWOOD Billet Dynolite calipers with 4x1.38" pistons
        28 or 31 spline solid axles, your choice, dependent on the carrier
of your choice
        Tubes have been welded on to shrink the tube, to add a little
negative camber
        Brackets for coil over system and trailing arms could be removed to
use stock leaf springs.
        Pictures available upon request
        $500.00  plus shipping (the brake components and hubs alone are
double that new)

BARRY SCHONBERGER
Evansville, IN  47712
(812)464-1862