General Data Section - COMPLETE

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: General Data Section - COMPLETE
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:19:04 -0800
Tigers,

Thanks to Jim Boynton, and a lot or midnight oil, the
http://www.TigersUnited.com Rootes Tiger Workshop Manual "General Data"
section of 22 pages is now complete. This section summarizes all the
equipment part numbers, specification performance, technical data, etc.
for the Tiger Mk I and Mk II.

The link box on the bottom can also take you to any page.

It is the front end of the Manual, and can be located in the Main Menu
after the cover page. The index for the entire manual is located through
the normal links, or the main index is at:
http://www.TigersUnited.com/techtips/wsm3.asp 3 pages in. This section
is called "General Data" and the Preface page is linked. There are 11
pages in front of it that are worth seeing too. Some have just a few
words on them (and some of those words were NOT what Lord Rootes had
authorized, but a guy has to have some fun)

We are three sections away from total completion, and the raw material
is in hand, but we have some great articles to get out first.

Steve
--
Steve Laifman