Re: Zaimo

To: "Chris Thompson" <cthompson@rrinc.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Zaimo
From: "Paul R Sheahan" <sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 19:55:09 -0500
Chris,
     I use the Zaino Bros wax and it is without a doubt the best I have ever
used.  In addition to the Tigers in the garage, I have a black Z06 Corvette.
Nothing works better on a black finish than Zaino Bros. product.  It is the
easiest product to use and gives you the most unbelievable finish you will
ever see.  The more you use it, the deeper and wetter the finish gets.
     Is it expensive, you bet it is.  But it is worth it.   They have all
kinds of products that do exactly what they say.

Paul
Paul R. Sheahan
B382000118
B382002177