RE: Zaimo

To: "Paul R Sheahan" <sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Zaimo
From: "Chris Thompson" <cthompson@rrinc.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 20:18:29 -0500
This blows me away - this is what everybody says about the product (except
Gary ;-).  But as I understand it, it is not wax - it's a polymer chain
(plastic coat?).  Is there any way to remove it?  Is there any need to?  How
long have you used it, Paul?

Doesn't seem that expensive to me - $12.95 for a bottle of the polish.
Heck, I pay almost that much for a car wash these days....

And yes, folks, my apologies - it is Zaino, not Zaimo
http://www.zainobros.com.  Sorry.

In absence of warnings beyond expensive and complicated, I'm going to order
a suite of their products.   I'm skeptical, though.  I bought a 52 Chevy
pickup a few years ago with a beautiful paint job - looked like brand new
paint.  After I paid for the car, I asked the owner what he used to keep the
shine, and he produced a can of polishing compound!  Needless to say, he had
polished almost all of the paint off it, and primer showed up underneath not
long afterward.....

Chris