Curiosity (Non Tiger)

To: Tiger Email Network <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Curiosity (Non Tiger)
From: Stu Brennan <stubrennan@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 22:52:09 -0400
I was up in Lake Placid, NY, last week.  Parked on the street one
afternoon was one of those new generation Harley Davidson motorcycles.
I didn't know what it was until I saw the name on the tank.  It was all
silver, almost everything on it was either painted, polished, or
chromed.  In some ways it looks modern, but in others it reminds me of
"the mototcycle of the future" from a '50's issue of Popular Mechanics.

My question is, how is this new design regarded by the H D
traditionalists?  Is anyone out there connected to the H D world?

Stu