Re: Questions on wheels

To: "The List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Questions on wheels
From: "Mike Sutter" <mjsutter@cts.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 06:32:46 -0700
How many here think that 15" look strange (not period correct with 50 series
tires) and 16" look down right silly on a Tiger?
I understand the pragmatic implications (the only 13" tires you can get are
DOT race tires (Kumho, Hoosier, BF Goodrich)), but still feel the rubber
band/rim protector-profile is only for '92 Honda Civics.
Mike

I am a little biased on this, I have 15" Panasports and think they look good.

Check out http://socalsaac.org and look at my Tiger on the members page, It
looks OK.

As far as the 92 Honda rim protector opinion, those kids are just mimicking
the tire and wheel packages they're seeing on sports and prototype race cars.

Mike