why are tiger hubs splined??

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: why are tiger hubs splined??
From: DragRacinTiger@aol.com
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 09:54:32 -0400
why are the rear hubs on the tiger axle splined? that is the main reason I want
to switch to a ford 9" rear end. I was at the local powertrain shop and he said
the could get moser to make me a custom set of solid hub axles to fit my dana
rear. is there any reason this would not work? Right now I have a nodular 9"
with 3.50 gear, spool and moser axles. It also has aerospace components disk
brakes but I have to narrow it and then weld all the brackets on. I like the
idea of the solid axle dana if it will work.
thanks
chris

--
Its all stock, just aske me!