Email fixed, Back to the torque question

To: Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Email fixed, Back to the torque question
From: Bruce Richards <bdrtx@swbell.net>
Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 09:36:02 -0500
Sorry Guy's, (and Gals),
    I believe I fixed the problem.  Anyway let me put this out one more
time, I'd like to get my engine back together before it hits 100 outside.

      I was trying to find out the correct torque setting for the pressure
plate.  Monroe's book say's 12-20 lbs.  That just seems a little on the lean
side for me.

Also I have installed a little bit hotter cam and was trying to figure out a
timing setting range for it without getting too aggressive.  The cam I got
for it is a CompCams high energy 268 268 Adv, 218 218 Duration, .456 .456
valve lift,  with Rhoads lifters and roller tip rockers.

Thanks,

Bruce Richards
B9470147