Internet Burp

Subject: Internet Burp
From: ssage@socal.rr.com
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 17:26:52 -0700
If you sent an e-mail to us between yesterday and now regarding Tigers
United,, it has been lost in cyberspace as our server went down but is
now back up. E-mail us again if you need to about the event.

Which gives me another clever excuse to order you all to attend Tigers
United in Mammoth Lakes on June 28-29-30 with your Tigers and Alpines.
Hotel space at event headquarters is filling up fast so act now or you
might have to sleep in the forrest with the bears.There's plenty of fun
to go around for everyone so don't be a square, plan on attending the
event.

Steve, Jane & Carrie Sage