FW: BON

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: BON
From: "D. E. Adin" <adin@frontier.net>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 06:14:55 -0600
Larry,

Maybe not.  TBON is an important piece of history, and well done.  (and I'm
sorry I let mine go with the car.)  It would be nice if all owners had the
opportunity to own one.

But it IS Mr. Millers creation and property.  (and he does have evey right
to do with it as he pleases.)

Sort of an unfortunate situation . . . . .

Steve;
Thanks, It was selfish of me to ask.
Larry