Re: Clock ground

To: joness@wsu.edu, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clock ground
From: SFordRB@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 17:20:17 EDT
The reproduction clocks that are available use a 3 amp fuse. I installed a
mini ACM fuse socket and grounded to the support bracket you mentioned. The
clock powers off of a hot lead and the light is powered through the dash
light switch. The clock is a quartz movement and was purchased through Moma
in New Mexico. I am satisfied with it both in performance and original and
correct look.

Just to play fair, other sources for repro clocks exist I just happened to be
a few miles from Moma at the time.

Moonstone