RE: Holden Washer Bottle

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: Holden Washer Bottle
From: "Chris Thompson" <cthompson@rrinc.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 20:05:04 -0400
Stu - I've got the Holden catalog in front of me - there's a little more in
here than on the web.  They list the 160mm bottle as "fitted to MGA, and
many other 1950's and 60's applications".  You can buy it with or without
brackets.  I think on the web they only list the 200mm kit, but you can buy
bottle and bracket for only 25 pounds.  Here, they say "as fitted to various
Lotus cars".

I've got a Rootes bottle, so I'm no help on sizing.  Almost makes me want to
buy one, though, just to find out if it's the right one, as this is
something people always seem to be looking for...

Chris