Re: Motorola Radio

To: Shaun Laughy <tigerv8@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Motorola Radio
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 08:35:05 -0700
Larry Paulick wrote:

> Shaun, went to the Caryle All Ford show, and my friend has a 57 TBird,
> who had his AM radio converted to AM/FM.  Looks exactly the same, but
> modern.  His TBird is a Grand National Winner, and he is very particular
> about originality.  He got that, but a radio he can rely on.
>
> Larry

The Ford Mustang collector's have similar issues, and there is an
inexpensive (relatively) way of getting a mid-'60's design radio (with
or without the "Pony") that has AM/FM Stereo, push buttons, fits the
original Mustang dash knob holes.  Not a Motorola LAT radio, but it is
period authentic looks, and reasonable prices. I hear it is a good
performer. Certainly the one in my Mustang that Ford supplied wasn't.

Steve
--
Steve Laifman