Re: Tiger: Insurance

To: Chris Thompson <cthompson@rrinc.com>
Subject: Re: Tiger: Insurance
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 11:03:19 -0700
Chris Thompson wrote:

> I was ready to sign on the dotted line with Hagerty when they found out I
> take the car on the track.  No dice.  Anyone know if which of the others
> will still cover you?

Chris,

Where do the NASCAR guys get their personal insurance, much less their
vehicle insurance?

Now, there is this nice British sounding name LLLoyyyddds of Britain,
which will take your money, in Swaziland. Collect all claims in person,
bringing remains of vehicle and all other vehicles involved with you. If
for personal injury, all "body repair" must be done in their country, by
locally approved Medicine Men HMO's. Bring your own hospital bed.

(9-)
--
Steve Laifman