Re: Help Needed

To: DJoh797014@aol.com
Subject: Re: Help Needed
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 10:52:40 -0700
DJoh797014@aol.com wrote:

> Snip-----------------
>
> Pertronix may be the way to go if you can figure
> out how to make the tach work correctly.  I
>
> Dave Johnson B382002668(under repair) Aurora, IL

Tigers,

The Pertronix has had no influence on my Tach. It has been reported that
the newer Pertronix II model may, , but I have not installed my
Pertronix II yet,. Not confirmed by more than one source.

I will try to schedule the installation and test of the Pertronix II and
accompanying 50,000 volt coil soon, and report on the results.

Meanwhile, Pertronix (I) works just fine, even with an ACCEL high output
"points Type" unit with dropping resistor.

Steve
--
Steve Laifman