Re: bent pushrod

To: Arnie Sugar <asugar@hwageo.com>
Subject: Re: bent pushrod
From: Craig Wright <cwright@pdghightower.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 19:06:09 -0700
Hi Arnie,

It sounds like you have the correct head for non-rail type rocker arms.
I also bent a push rod that was caused by excessive clearance. I was
able to replace the pushrod with no other damage. A very positive check
would be to perform a leak down test on the affected cylinder. This will
show you if your valve touched the piston, because it will be bent and
not seal.

Craig Wright