Re: Stock: 4bbl Cast Iron Manifold?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stock: 4bbl Cast Iron Manifold?
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 12:45:42 -0700
I keep seeing the stock 4 bbl. intake manifolds listed with C XX E (XX being
40, 50, 60 etc.) numbers. The manifold on my Tiger with a non-stock 5 bolt
289 is DI JE-8425-AA. I'm just curious can anyone tell me (or point me to)
information regarding it's original application. Thanks, Tom Witt B9470101