Exhaust system for sale

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Exhaust system for sale
From: BOBCARNUT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 22:05:08 EDT
For any Tiger owners that missed this a couple of weeks ago, I'm repeating
this posting. Please delete if not interested in an exhaust system for a
Tiger....If any Tiger owners are interested, I've decided to sell the exhaust
system that I removed from our Tiger when I had the car restored.( I changed
to the original cast iron exhaust manifolds ) The system consists of: Headers
with 1-1/2" OD runners, 1-3/4" OD exhaust pipes, mufflers, 1-5/8" OD tail
pipes with hanger brackets attached. The exhaust pipes / muffler / tail pipes
are all one piece (per side). The system is in excellent condition with just
normal surface rust. I don't know what make the system is, but I know the
headers fit because the system was on our car when it was purchased in
Florida. Were the original pipes / muffler one piece? Were any after-market
systems one piece?.....If so how were they shipped? Because of the length of
the pipes / muffler I can't ship them. I will sell them for the best offer
over $100. I'm located in the western New York area....I suppose I could put
index marks on the pipes and cut them for shipping...Than all you would have
to do is line up the marks and weld them back together. If anyone is
interested, I can E-mail a photo of the system.

                  Bob Lerch
                  B382001828LRXFE