Re: Continuing Development

To: <edstiger@snowhill.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Continuing Development
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 20:42:31 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: <edstiger@snowhill.com>
To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Cc: <edstiger@charter.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 10:28 PM
Subject: Continuing Development

> I vote for Air Con. and Cruise

AMEN to both of these.

I just finished an 8 hour drive from TU to San Diego on Sunday afternoon.

I must have sweat out 2 quarts and my right leg is ON FIRE from the awkward
position.
I can live without AC because crossing the Mojave by daylight will be a VERY
RARE occurence but a long drive just demands a cruise control for a little
leg relief.  I had to stop and get out of the car about every hour and a
half to stop the pain for only a few minutes.

Erich
ps I am 6 feet tall.