Charleston United Caravan

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Charleston United Caravan
From: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 18:03:26 -0700 (PDT)
Are any of you guys planning to caravan from or
through Atlanta to the October United?  In the chance
that I get the Alpine or Tiger roadworthy, it wont be
roadworthy enough to go it alone all the way to
Charleston from Atlanta.  Otherwise it will be the
Infiniti :-(
I just amde my hotel reservations.  According to the
the clerk, there were NO other rooms available outside
of the "sunbeam club" block of rooms. That seems a
little unlikely to me but you never know.

Chris
http://health.yahoo.com