East Coast TAC'ing

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: East Coast TAC'ing
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 18:04:30 -0400
Hi Tiger Owner's.  Missed your last chance to get your Tiger TACed at
TACFeast last year?  You have another chance.

On Saturday, Septermber 7th, a TAC Session will be held at the TE/AE -
Chesapeake Region's 22Nd Annual Crab Feast.

Our New Senior TAC Inspector, Tom Calvert with not only be the host at
the Crab Feast, but will direct the TACing of Tigers, present at this
event.  Tom will be assisted by several TAC inspectors, who will do a
thourgh inspection of your car.

This is a chance to get your car TACed, there are about 500 Tigers TACed
so far, AND enjoy the company of Fellow Sunbeam Owners,

Good Food, Cold Brew, and a chance to renew old, and make new friends.

Need parts?

Costs?   TAC Inspection - $10, Crab Feast Food, including burgers, dogs,
beer, sodas, and home fixins, $12.  Take either or both, and you still
can't beat it.

Email me NOW, so we can get you in on the TACing of your Tiger.

Larry

PS - Stu, come on down, and find out what real sea food is, Crabs that is.