Re: Front suspension rebuild

To: "J Mason" <qwiktiger@yahoo.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front suspension rebuild
From: "Robin Young" <robin02@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 13:17:03 -0400
I have just completed the rebuild of my crossmember using advice from Doug,
the Logan design for the fulcrum pins, the Crawley engineering for the
stiffer yoke area and Dales' Ackerman modification. The car is months away
from driving but it sure is nice having all this good advice bolted
together, freshly painted and awaiting installation. Robin