tire clearance

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: tire clearance
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 16:31:30 -0700
Hey,
    My car is going into primer SOON.  Occurs that I should deal with fender
clearance before that.  Without respect to availability or my plans for size
(unclear yet), what fits without body mods on front and back, and what does
curling or shaving the fender lips get me (front and back) as far as increased
size.  Do larger tires rub on the front valence too?  I'm asking about 13
inchers in the 185, 195, 205, 215 range.  Maybe 14's later on.  I've got LAT
70's to start so I'll assume a similare backside on any other wheels I use in
the future.  Thanks!!!

                   Chris Hill