RE: Tigers Digest V1 #295

To: "Tiger List \(Tiger List\)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tigers Digest V1 #295
From: "Frank Marrone" <itswonderful@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 22:00:50 -0700
I've got a SS gasket and so does a friend.  His is a Series V Alger and
mine is a MK I Tiger.  Neither of us have the problem you mention.  On
my car the fit is quite good, the lower trim is not going anywhere.  My
friend originally had a problem like you are describing but it turned
out he had the rubber gasket installed wrong, he had the lower edge
rolled under the windshield.  It was like that for a while and neither
of us knew better until I installed mine and then it was obvious there
was a problem with his install. Now his is fine.

Yours is not a unheard of complaint, I wonder what's up?

I could send you an image of my install if it would help.

Frank
B9471116