Re: F4B Intake

To: TM <strombecker@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: F4B Intake
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 21:36:41 -0700
TM wrote:

> I have seen the F4B intake with and without a the mount for a throttle
>bracket, was wondering which the lat intake originally was?  Did it have the
>two holes for mounting a bracket or not?
>
> Terry
> B9471362

Terry,

Well, yes and no.  The Tiger design version of the F4B did come with a
throttle bracket. It was a simple bent angled shape that bolted between
the driver side carb bolts with a side bent hole at the rear for the
cable to attach to, just like the hole in the stock bracket that bolts
to the manifold. It can be seen in LAT photos on
http://www.TigersUnited.com in the Tiger Tech Tips / LAT options
section. so there were two holes for the bracket and one for the cable
mounted to the carb bolts.

Steve Laifman
Editor
http://www.TigersUnited.com