Re: Ideas for England x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "Rande Bellman" <rande@thecia.net>,
Subject: Re: Ideas for England x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "Jim D'Amelio" <jimdamelio@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 13:27:12 -0400
Rande,

I'm flying out to England on Sept 6 for a two week vacation.  Sept. 7 & 8 is
the Beaulieu autojumble which compares to our Hershey PA. swap meet.  Hope
to find lots of Rootes parts.

During the whole month of September the STOC has many events planned.  One
of which will be two of the Le Mans Tigers returning to Le Mans to run in
the Le Mans Classic.  Check out their web site
http://www.sunbeamtiger.co.uk/

Jim