Tiger parts car located in Oregon

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger parts car located in Oregon
From: Tom Hall <modtiger@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 15:25:49 -0700
Sometime earlier this year, someone on this list referenced a Tiger for
sale on e-Bay in the Bend Oregon area.  The car was in pieces and had not
been run for 20 years or so.  I thought I'd saved this guys name and
address, but I can't find it in my notes.  I believe his name was Tom Davis
but as I said, I'm not sure.  The auction asking price was like $8,000, and
there were no offers as I remember it.

I'm going to be passing through that area of Oregon about the 23rd of this
month, and I'd like to take a look at the car.  Any help out there locating
this guy and or his car ????????

Tom