western wheels

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: western wheels
From: "Dr. T. Y. McDowell" <tym@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 20:23:55 -0400
Tigers,

I have four (4) Western wheels with lugs, and center caps mounted on
Yokohama A509s.
The tires and wheels are in excellent condition.  I've included five
pictures.  Make me an offer.

Tym McDowell

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
P1010001.JPG]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
P1010002.JPG]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
P1010003.JPG]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
P1010004.JPG]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
P1010005.JPG]