Re: Leaky Holley Carb Question

To: "Steve Sage" <ssage@socal.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Leaky Holley Carb Question
From: "DAVID GREEN" <alpdavegre@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 20:37:17 -0700
Steve,

When you take off the accel pump cover again use a straight edge on the
sealing surface of the cover. It could be warped from over tightening. If it
is you may have to get another cover or try taping the cover back to flat with
a hammer & punch on opposite side of cover on a flat surface. Just be careful
and don't hit it with alot of force or you will cave it in or warp it the
other way. Hope this helps.
Dave Green (still work'in on the Mk1.)