Re: Florida TAC Event - Recap

To: "PAUL R SHEAHAN" <sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net>, <Sjhcobra1@cs.com>,
Subject: Re: Florida TAC Event - Recap
From: "nick kintner" <nlkin@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 22:56:58 -0400
Thank you Paul, Pete, and Dan for your time and effort in putting on the
Florida Tac Event!! It was an enjoyable day with the exchange of
information,sources,and recourses that make it possible for us owners of
this unique and fun car to maintain and enjoy them. Tac# 504,510,and 511 are
looking forward to seeing you in Charleston. Nick and Carolyn Kintner.