Florida TAC Event - Recap

To: <Sjhcobra1@cs.com>, "Robin Young" <robin02@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Florida TAC Event - Recap
From: "PAUL R SHEAHAN" <sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 21:36:26 -0400
The Florida TAC Event was a giant success.   I would like to thank the
following participants:
Steve and Carole Halbrook -   They brought their beautiful black MKIA,
TAC#504, and their MKII, TAC#505,  that is under restoration.
Steve and Sharon Wagner - They brought their beautiful MKII, TAC#506, that
is near restoration completion.  It is a very special car.
Mickey Gauldin - Mickey brought his red MK1A, TAC#507, to the event.  It was
a beautiful example of our brand.
Dave Metz - Dave had is early MKI, TAC#508, at the event.  We all love to
see the earlier cars.  There is something special about our B947 cars.
Keep Morse - Keep shared his early MKI, TAC#509, with us.  We were fortunate
to see some rare parts on this car.  As before, I especially love to see
these early cars.
Nick Kintner - Nick was one of our sponsors for the event.  He allowed us to
use his shop to inspect the cars.  The lift that was available and made the
inspections much easier and allowed the participants to get a first hand
look at the cars.  Thanks Nick.  He also had his red MKII, TAC#510, at the
event.  His car was in a car show nearby, so we were able to inspect his car
and see several other different types of cars at the show.  Again, thanks
Nick for your hospitality.
John Webber - John was another sponsor for the event at his home.  He also
displayed his  BRG MKIA,TAC#511, for us to enjoy. He also had his new MKII,
TAC#512, still under restoration for us to inspect.  Both were great cars.
Thanks again to John for hosting the second phase of the event.
Hugh James - Hugh brought his dark green MKIA, TAC#513, for us to inspect.
It was a very nice car with an exception interior.
Robert Kempinski - Rob bought his very nice MKIA, TAC#514, for us to
inspect.  We even hooked him up with one of our West Coast brothers to help
him fix his window problems.
David White - David brought his MKI, TAC#515.  This car is a wonderful
example of the B947 series.  It is my understanding that it is for sale.  It
is a great car if you are looking.
Jeff and Kim Hefner - This is a very special car.  It is a B947 car with an
FE designation in the vin#.  It is a very early car with some unique
features.  It is now TAC#516 and a member of the unique fraternity of TAC'd
cars.  It is always a treat to see these early cars.
Jim O'Brien - Jim's car was under restoration.  We visited his shop and
inspected his car.  It is now TAC#517.  I can't wait to see the finished
product.

Finally I would like to thank Peter Stanisavljevich and Dan Fitzgerald.
These two guys worked their tails off.  I would also like to thank Penny
Stanisavljevich for her lettering skills in filling out the TAC
certificates.    Also I would like to thank Lori Fitzgerald for her support
of Dan throughout the event.

If you have not had your car TAC'd, let me know.  There is nothing better
than getting together with a group of Tiger owners.

Finally thanks again for everyone's participation.  I look forward to our
next meeting.

Paul
Paul R. Sheahan