RE: 2 Questions?

To: "Anthony & Susan" <jetbike@worldlynx.net>,
Subject: RE: 2 Questions?
From: "Crawley,John" <johnc@nait.ab.ca>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 10:03:17 -0600
Hi:
Do not believe that you cannot protect your back window. I have been driving my
Tiger now for 8 years, the window is still scratch free, and my top is often up
and down. Here is the secret.

Use a nice soft plush material and sew a couple of "socks" for the top bow arms
with the plush side out. Also sew a "pocket" for the top header that attaches
to the top of the windscreen. This pocket should be the width of the header and
about 7 inches deep. The socks should fit the arms fairly tight and cover them
up to the hinges.

When you are folding the top down simply install the socks on the arms and the
pocket on the header and then fold into place. I have no problem getting the
top to fit in the storage area with these on.

I shall try to get some pictures of these and write an article for TigersUnited
Site.

Godspeed
Jc