2 Questions?

Subject: 2 Questions?
From: "Anthony & Susan" <jetbike@worldlynx.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 18:09:21 -0400
Listeners,
First up. Is there really anyway to protect the back window of the rag top
from scratching. I just had a new top installed and it's already scratched.
The restorer (who I trust) says it goes with the territory. And yes I do put
the top up and down.

Next, has anyone ever used Uniroyal Tiger Paw CTS tires? I think they come
in 175 70 13. There around 50 bucks And it's kinda cool having TIGER in
raised white letters. As far as speed goes it's all stock and I never take
it over the century mark. Again as always thanks in advance!

ANT 66 MK1A
B382001859LRXFE