Re: insight

To: mtjoy@telis.org
Subject: Re: insight
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 15:35:45 EDT
In a message dated 10/2/2002 11:09:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mtjoy@telis.org writes:

  <<> It never ceases to amaze me the incredible insight by-standers are able
>   offer on events beyond their knowledge base and scope of comprehension>>

What part of looking at a race result which places autos in order of their
ability to complete the race's duration in the lowest elapsed time is
incomprhensible?

<<Full report from the "players"?  I don't think you'd know what to do with
the
data.>>

What, exactly, would be the appropriate use of this "data"? (Evidently, it is
much more involved than a reporting of where an auto started the race, what
lap times were run, how many laps were completed etc.)

<<Gotta go practice that "prom queen wave" for showing off my car out on the
track.>>

Be careful out there! :-)

Mike