Re: insight

To: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: insight
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 09:47:57 -0400
Darrell, I don't know what happen at Le Mans, but I have to agree with
Theo.  If anybody would be routing for you and the LeMans Tigers, it
would be this lists, as we have a vested interest in seeing these cars
do well.  We would also share and be saddened in any mishap that may
have happened, as again we want you and the LeMans Tigers to succeed.

I understand that you went to considerable expense to restore the car,
and I am sure considerable expense getting you and the cars over seas.
 It must be a great disappointment, but you have may supporters, so
please treat us with the same respect that we have for you.

Larry