Re: Cool "Sunbeam" web site!

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Cool "Sunbeam" web site!
From: Steve Sage <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 19:05:51 -0700
Steve Laifman wrote:

>Steve Sage,
>
>Got to come to your defense against Tom's unjustified slander. :-)
>
>First, let's give credit to the miscreant Witt where it is due. That
>sure is one ugly looking joint, with really sparse cheap rooms.  Looks
>like just the place for the next TigersUnited event you are planning.
>Does look better without the snow,  Studio Motel Units with Large open
>units with double bed and two divan singles, kitchen, full stove,
>bathroom, shower etc., under-floor heating. for $65/night for two is
>pretty good, before TU event discount.  Of course, it's a pretty long
>drive to Auckland NZ.  Maybe a caravan?

Steve L:
You're right, I didn't notice that the Sunbeam script on that sign was
not in it's proper chrome color.

Now that you mention it, I do like driving to Sunbeam events, and the
further away the better. New Zealand would be an excellent location for
the next Tigers United event. I'd better start working on the Tiger now
to make sure it will be ready for the trip. I think I''ll start with new
rubber trim as I understand there's quite a bit of rain and humidity on
the drive down there.

Steve Sage