RE: Orig. Paint Remnants?

To: Packertl3@aol.com
Subject: RE: Orig. Paint Remnants?
From: Shaun Laughy <tigerv8@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2002 16:21:21 -0700
Terry,

If all else fails, note the color code on the VIN plate and obtain a paint
chip sample of the original color from Junpin' Jan at servaites@woh.rr.com.
Apparently, he has accurately reproduced almost all of the original colors
and will sell you a small painted sample for what I think is a very
reasonable price.  The following is a message that Jan sent to the list in
July:

Everyone,
        I have most of the Alpine/Tiger paint codes matched to new formulas
now. If you are interested in acquiring a paint chip (4" diameter),
please send me a request for the color that you want. The price is $18
per chip, shipping included.
Jan Servaites
3899 Wimbledon Circle
Kettering, Ohio 45420