Re: Fall, Tiger heaters, and cold toes!

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fall, Tiger heaters, and cold toes!
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 17:49:28 -0700
Great idea Larry to remove the clutter under the hood. The only addition I
can see would to extend the drain bib so it goes under the valve and clamps
just in case..... Perhaps just an old inner tube cut and overlaying the
original bib sort of like  roof tiles overlay each other. Anyway, just a
thought.  Regards, Tom Witt B9470101