Re: Fall, Tiger heaters, and cold toes!

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fall, Tiger heaters, and cold toes!
From: Stu Brennan <stubrennan@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 20:23:34 -0400
Full points to Larry for a slick idea about the heater valve
installation.

One minor point about the extra shutoff valve, however.  There are times
in the summer when you suddenly need a blast of heat out of the heater,
either to defog the windshield, or to reject extra heat.  It would be
damned inconvenient to have to hop out and open the valve, either in
slow moving traffic, or in an downpour.

Also, a while back I was able to find some pre-moulded 90 degree elbow
hoses that I used for replacements for my stock heater hoses.  Those
might reduce the number of joints and hose clamps required.

Stu