Re: Tigers United Web Site...

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Tigers United Web Site...
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 08:59:50 -0700
Actually, I've been frothing and foaming at the mouth ever since I heard
about this project some time ago because I *want*it*to*run*!

While I realize that these things take time and money, I'm still waiting
to hear how it goes when you get the car out at Bonneville.

Thanks for the update--now get that yard landscaped (I'd suggest
rocks--they don't require watering or trimming) so the car can get
finished, you Pahrumpian, you.

Regards

David (ready to bask in your reflected glory anytime) Sosna