Re: headliner pictures

To: stephen jones <joness@wsu.edu>
Subject: Re: headliner pictures
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 16:02:14 -0800
Stephen,

the biggest trick is to fasten the front, under the flat steel inner
trim strip, and fastening it to the top, BEFORE folding it back to the
rear. The extra material may be used to soften the curve around this
steel strip.  The color coded bows go in a specific order, which I think
IS on the site, I can't recall the order.   The sides are folded under
the rubber seals on the top side window trim, and the rear is folded
under itself as it makes it's way across the top rear, just below the
top edge of the rear window rubber.

I have enclosed two pictures, which show the completed job, as a guide.
Unfortunately, the list will NOT get the attachments.

--

Steve Laifman
Editor

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
P1010003.JPG]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
P1010002.JPG]