headliner pictures

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: headliner pictures
From: stephen jones <joness@wsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 13:53:46 -0800
My hard top goes to the upholster soon and I can't remember what is
actually covered in fabric besides the main part with the bows.  Are there
pictures posted somewhere that show the headliner installed on a
hardtop?   I'd like to bring a few photos with me to show the guy as he
hasn't exactly had a lot of Sunbeams through his shop.  the TU site has
some text but I can't recall any pix.  the headliner from Rick had the main
piece plus a bit of separate material.   thanks in advance, steve jones
B9470867