Re: Smiths Tach

To: Jim Blackwood <jblackwood5@insightbb.com>
Subject: Re: Smiths Tach
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 20:31:46 -0700
Things are very close. As in, I've got about a dozen boards waiting to be
assembled, and I'm just putting a webpage of reference information together
so that we're not inundated with a whole bunch of "Can I use it?" kind of
questions. Tom is going to do some final testing on his Jacobs ignition -
we've already had a couple of tachs tested with MSD boxes.

I resurrected my initial work on this topic a few days ago, at
http://members.shaw.ca/tsmit/tachmod. The links are still broken (I was
going to fix it before publishing...) but you guys all have my current email
address anyway.

Theo