LAT 41 info

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: LAT 41 info
From: "Robin Young" <robin02@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 22:57:29 -0500
Is there a description or photos of the fender vents in someone's file?

I have seen one picture of the vents a while back and they seem to be similar
to the Cobra vents design;

 Do these weld to the  outer fender and inner engine compartment panel so that
the closed space there remains  sealed to the elements?

Does the chrome trim still fit above the vent and does the 260 badge get
eliminated?

I am sure the BON covers some of this but, I do not have a copy.  Also, any
opinions on this particular option are appreciated. Robin