RE: Common Sense vs ?

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>, Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Common Sense vs ?
From: Shaun Laughy <tigerv8@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 16:50:21 -0800
No, actually, the common sense part was that some people really need this
service, and others don't.  People who have owned their cars since new (or
almost new) usually know exactly what their car is, and usually have a good
idea of what it is worth.  They also usually have lots of stuff on hand,
after owning the car for so long, to prove it's history.  If not, they or
the prospective owner can have the car TAC'd.

I fully respect your thoughts about not getting your car TAC'd and THAT was
my point -- you don't need to.  If you feel the need, use it.  If not,
don't.  However, let's not pick on the program as it is very valuable to
some, and the effort of those involved should be appreciated by all in the
Tiger community.

Sorry if I cam across otherwise -- that's the trouble with email, sometimes.

Shaun