Rear wheel spacers

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear wheel spacers
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 21:25:54 -0600
Hi, all:

Let's all take a breather from all this TAC nonsense and get back to Tiger
questions and answers.  Speaking of which, I've got one.

Does anyone make 1/2" thick rear wheel spacers for Tigers?  Can we even run
those on our cars?  I'm already running 1/4" spacers on the rear and am having
no problems whatsoever.  I've measured my wheel studs and I feel confident
that I can get a 1/2" spacer behind my wheels and still have plenty of thread
left to grab with the lug nuts.  Incidentally, I'm running mag wheels, not
stock wheels, and I want to kick the rear track out just a bit further if at
all possible.  Anybody got any input on this?

Thanks in advance,
Andy Walker
B382001600LRXFE