Re: Rear wheel spacers

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear wheel spacers
From: "Mark Meswarb" <meswarb@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 21:31:52 -0600
On the subject of wheels, I know some of you are running 1/2" hole wheels on
your 7/16" studs, using the lug nuts to center them.  This sort of works
with a 5 lug wheel but is pushing it on our 4 lugs.  I tracked down some E/T
style lug nuts.  They look something like this:
___
|   |
|   |
\   /
| |

The lower section is 1/2" and centers the wheels on the studs.  They are
new, chrome and my set worked well when I was running Mustang LX wheels.  If
anyone is interested in a set or needs measurements, email me off list.  I'm
thinking they'd run about $2 a nut plus shipping.

Mark