eBay Alger Owner's Statement

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: eBay Alger Owner's Statement
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 13:44:05 -0800
Tigers,

Here is what started all that flurry over Algers. A Resolution!!!

I personally sent a letter of inquiry to the eBay sellers about the
origin of their car.  Although the change they made to "a real Alpine
260, however" was not to my personal preference.

I just received this message from Ken Boucher, seller, and thought it
would be of interest to the group. Sounds like his heart is in the right
place, and is to commended for altering his description to meet all he
has learned from, apparently, many sources.

Steve
--

Steve Laifman
Editor