RE: eBay Alger Owner's Statement

To: "S.Amiam" <s.amiam@earthlink.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: eBay Alger Owner's Statement
From: "Chris Thompson" <cthompson@rrinc.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 19:21:12 -0500
Yeah, I asked the feller selling this to make sure to clarify that this was
an Alger, and he said he couldn't after the auction was started.  Then he
added this dumb notation.  I would now say that he is trying to misrepresent
the car for sure.  After the auction ends, ebay posts the "winner", and I'll
be sure to e-mail them.  Not to mention another mail back to Ken.....

Chris